2018
It's been an eventful year this year, a lot has happened and been done.
I started of the year by joining a choir, something I've wanted to do for a while in order to further and challenge my singing abilities, and it's been so much fun. Not to mention that I've got to work with Rosa Kvartetten, a group I've been a fan of for a couple of years now, and I got to sing with them.
Since then I've performed at several concerts with the choir Vivid Voices. Follow me on Facebook to stay updated on gigs.
I started this blog! Simply as a way for me to write more. It has not been used very well, but it's here. The first thing I really used this for was to write down my thoughts for getting second place at the SM för Gatumusikanter, and what I wrote there really summaries this entire post:

And that's it.
Thank you.
I started of the year by joining a choir, something I've wanted to do for a while in order to further and challenge my singing abilities, and it's been so much fun. Not to mention that I've got to work with Rosa Kvartetten, a group I've been a fan of for a couple of years now, and I got to sing with them.
Since then I've performed at several concerts with the choir Vivid Voices. Follow me on Facebook to stay updated on gigs.
This year however, I feel like everything has been moving forward. I've picked up a social media presence which has awarded me with some followers, I've gotten comments and people I've never met who are actually looking at my work, which is amazing. I've joined a choir which has put me in the spotlight in legit concerts, which again, feels amazing. And I actually got second place at SM för Gatumusikanter.
Because everything has been picking up, I never quite got the bump that SM gave me, but I'm almost at 50 likes on Facebook and one of my YouTube videos is almost at 400 views which is a but surreal.
I've been producing and posting songs on SoundCloud with the intention to release an EP or something down the line, and I've been working on other projects that hopefully will see the light of day sooner than later.
And that's it.
Thank you.
Comments
Post a Comment